Chelltastic Creations
Multi-Mixed Media Art
Monday, December 18, 2023
Crown Bottle Before and After
I posted this bottle once before, but I though you may want to see the before and after.
Texture: Paper towel, mesh, fibers, beads, micro beads, scrapbook gem string, etc.
Hot glue: Flourish and heart square
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Rebel Journal
Purple Key Journal
Chipboard Key and Keyhole Most of the other embellishments are made from hot glue.
Love and Butterfly Wall Art
This is one of my largest wall art pieces. I sold it in 2023 at an Expo I was a part of. I am in the process of making more wall art, so m...
Rainbow Butterfly Inspire
I created this for my friend but I liked it too much, so I kept it. It hangs on my craft room wall. I made her a different one that says Fr...
No comments:
Post a Comment